E-mail notification not working

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I don't get e-mail notifications any more. I checked in the user CP and it says i should. I don't know what's wrong. Is it just me or anyone else have this issue. If it's just me, can a mod fix this for me? It's really hard to keep up on topics without it for me.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Looking into it now. Best bet would be to catch you online so we can test it. Otherwise I'd have no idea if what I'm doing makes it work or not.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Thanks, hopefully someone can figure it out. I would love if you can figure it out because i have to keep track of everything myself and like most people, i'm kind of lazy lol

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Thanks, hopefully someone can figure it out. I would love if you can figure it out because i have to keep track of everything myself and like most people, i'm kind of lazy lol
Do you have AIM or anything we can communicate on? mines "durr1e" if you do.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
a new member can't post anything... can u change his user group? his SN is dreamachine

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Max do you have a Comcast account?

I got a rejected email message from Comcast when the site tried to email Talon, saying something about how Comcast has changed their system and only allows emails from registered something or other. I dunno I just saw it as I was packing up to leave for the holidays, gotta look into it more when I get back but if its a Comcast issue at least we know what the problem is

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Max do you have a Comcast account?

I got a rejected email message from Comcast when the site tried to email Talon, saying something about how Comcast has changed their system and only allows emails from registered something or other. I dunno I just saw it as I was packing up to leave for the holidays, gotta look into it more when I get back but if its a Comcast issue at least we know what the problem is
Yeah he has Comcast.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Darryl/Cody, thanks for looking into this. I have not really been around, sorry to not get back. I'll aim you Darryl or you can hit me at blktalontsiawd95 if it's more convient, mine is always on, regardless if i'm there or not.

Back