Time to get to work

00v6cp

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I get get some performance parts from for a V6 coupe.
I'm really looking for some go-go performance.
Mainly an Intake and probably exhaust. But I'm not sure what type of exhaust and I don't want it to sound ricey. We have so many civics around here that are loud as hell and not going anywhere. I want something with a nice deep tone. something like a 350Z or G35

theaccordian

Reaction score
00v6cp said:
Does anyone know where I get get some performance parts from for a V6 coupe.
I'm really looking for some go-go performance.
Mainly an Intake and probably exhaust. But I'm not sure what type of exhaust and I don't want it to sound ricey. We have so many civics around here that are loud as hell and not going anywhere. I want something with a nice deep tone. something like a 350Z or G35

everybody hates on ebay. But they do have the best deals. Also for a 350z sounding exhaust go with apexi ws2 or magnaflow. also for the rest of your v6 needs check out v6performance.net

00v6cp

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
everybody hates on ebay. But they do have the best deals. Also for a 350z sounding exhaust go with apexi ws2 or magnaflow. also for the rest of your v6 needs check out v6performance.net

Cool. I have an ebay account, but I've never really trusted them about car parts.

theaccordian

Reaction score
thats why you pay through paypal. Paypal will give you piece of mind. If you recieve a faulty part, if you file a claim with paypal, paypal will transfer funds funds from the seller's account back to your account thesmelves if the seller doesnt want to comply.

wg2k7

Reaction score
get an intake, i recommend a v2 because they sound sick, or kn typhoon which i have. i like mine because i can change it from a cai to a sri in 5 min, handy during rainy season. also, get a magnaflow, i love the sound of mine. there are many other choices though and i havent heard so i dont have anything to compare to, but your car prolly wont ever be fast, unless you get a boosted j32 6speed in there, so just make it sound and look good.

cdubb77

Reaction score
00v6cp said:
Cool. I have an ebay account, but I've never really trusted them about car parts.

Don't be scared man. EVERYTHING on my Accord is from Ebay. I haven't had any bad experiences.

cdubb77

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
even the tint???? haha;)

:rolleyes: Duh. Not the tint. Side markers either. System either...... :mad: Now I look like an idiot saying that everything on my car is from Ebay. :D

Mojeans69

Reaction score
I bought a lot of stuff from ebay like my AEM CAI I got my rims from ebay for $200 ( had to stay up until 2am and put the last bid in but I got them)....just make sure you check out their feedback before you buy something from them

They also sell pre cut tint :eek: wouldnt go for it though

Back