Cheap Good-quality eBay HIDs

dynasty

Reaction score
Price paid - $70 shipped
Purchased from - August 2008
Rating - 9.5/10
Comments - My friend referred me to this specific seller about his HID kit. He had his HIDs for over a year now yet he only burned out his bulb once. The bulbs are cheap also. I bought one for my mininvan (H4 6000k kit) and i haven't had any problems since August 2008 'til now.

I got my HID kit within 2 days guaranteed! VERY FAST SHIPPING. I'm sure if one of your ballast or bulb burn out, they will ship them very quickly.

My H4 kit came with a whole harness where it has a fuse that is hooked up to the battery. So if there's too much volts going to my HID, my fuse will blow before it blow my ballast/bulb. BUT my friend, russianred, bought a 9006 kit, it didn't come with a fuse harness. So be aware of it!

Here's the seller's link though.
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/hqz4321

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
sounds like a decent product...but being happy about a bulb almost lasting a year?? that is kinda weak...i have had mine for probably 3 years now..maybe longer

SykVSyx

Reaction score
sounds like a decent product...but being happy about a bulb almost lasting a year?? that is kinda weak...i have had mine for probably 3 years now..maybe longer

The one thing that I would say stuck out to me as well. Sounds like a decent kit, I guess we'll have to have update reviews on some of these products after a few months or so.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
i made a thread on this before, the HID's from ebay, i had mines for well over a year going on 2 and i had only one problem with the ballast, and sent them back and they gave me new ones free of charge...

sometimes cheap isnt always bad

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
yeah i guess the pro of buying it for cheap is that if it does break then it is a cheap replacement...hence why i have rotas haha..

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
That seller can suck my d*ck all night. The other ballast on mine went bad, and the seller won't even respond, after I have been emailing them for 2 months. NO ONE BUY FROM THESE ASSHOLES.

/rant & my opinion.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
well that wasnt the seller i bought from, it was another one but u gotta check their seller rating once in a while

NashvegasCG

Reaction score
Just bought a kit from seller MYDEPOT. Paid 51.95 with insurance. Has a one year warranty. We'll see how fast it gets here. Could have gotten the 55w kit, but didn't know if that would burn up my factory harness without a wiring kit....So I played it safe. After I put them on next week I'll add pics. Anyone wants the link let me know.

Back