h22a update 200whp?

01accorddx

Reaction score
h22a update 200whp?Yup it has been done

My tranny case cracked couple of weeks ago, i had to pull out my engine n tranny jus to take the tranny out. i took apart my tranny to replace it with a new case **** suckd. With my engine out i decided to get Type-S cams, Skunk 2 cam gears, JG Throttle body, Blacktrax Intake Manifold stackers, removed my balancer belt, replaced my clutch wit act street disk instead of 6 puck better for DD, aem fuel pressure regulator, fuel pressure gauge. I am having Six Sigma Racing/DTR build me custom made headers for h22a, that should be done in about 3 weeks, after that i am going to have my car dyno tuned and hopefully can put out 200whp. Pics will be coming soon

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
so you just "decided" to do this while replacing something else? hahahahahaha, awesome. good luck with it man, i hope it turns out good.

theaccordian

Reaction score
01accorddx said:
My tranny case cracked couple of weeks ago, i had to pull out my engine n tranny jus to take the tranny out. i took apart my tranny to replace it with a new case **** suckd. With my engine out i decided to get Type-S cams, Skunk 2 cam gears, JG Throttle body, Blacktrax Intake Manifold stackers, removed my balancer belt, replaced my clutch wit act street disk instead of 6 puck better for DD, aem fuel pressure regulator, fuel pressure gauge. I am having Six Sigma Racing/DTR build me custom made headers for h22a, that should be done in about 3 weeks, after that i am going to have my car dyno tuned and hopefully can put out 200whp. Pics will be coming soon

damn robby you shoulda just boosted that H. hahah

thanks for making hate my motore even more. Im spending the same amount just to get to 150 whp :mad:

jackhunt321

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
damn robby you shoulda just boosted that H. hahah

thanks for making hate my motore even more. Im spending the same amount just to get to 150 whp :mad:

H22 + Boost = BAD
12.*:1 compression sucks for boost.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Normally, you don't have to drop the entire unit to get to the tranny.
When I replaced my clutch, I just removed the passenger motor mount and lowered that side of the motor/tranny and unbolted the tranny

theaccordian

Reaction score
jackhunt321 said:
H22 + Boost = BAD
12.*:1 compression sucks for boost.

well, 6-8 lbs of boost is safe and thatll get you to at least 240 whp easy.

this guy did it to his accord

IMG_0745.jpg

IMG_0744.jpg

IMG_0693.jpg

01accorddx

Reaction score
wit the h22a in the engine bay it is easier jus to pull out the engine, kevin least if you get pulled over you dont have to worry about anythin, i will be fukd haha

theaccordian

Reaction score
01accorddx said:
wit the h22a in the engine bay it is easier jus to pull out the engine, kevin least if you get pulled over you dont have to worry about anythin, i will be fukd haha

yeah but my car "looks" faster than your DX sleeper. So id probalby get pulled over before you. :D

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
you won't have 200whp with Type-S cams... Maybe with some Skunk2 Stage 1 cam.. but Type-S cam are just a bit more agressive than normal ones..

Accordian: that's my friend SilverAccord99 from the quebec Accord Club.. But he remove his turbo setup since 2 or 3 weeks now. Where did you get these pics from ?

Back