Mugen or Type-R lip?

EliteStyles6th

Reaction score
Whas up fellas? i wanna get a lip kit for my coupe. thing is i see alot for the sedan only, if i do find one for a coupe, its for a 98-00. i kno the 01-02 is a little diff but how should i go about solving this problem. will the 98-00 fit on my 02 coupe? i really dont wanna "bodykit" sumthin simple. Neone wit suggestions?

Second question..i really like the type-r lip but should i go wit the mugen? i mean..not for nuthin.. there's alot of guys out there tha have the mugen lip, black car, black housings. Maybe i should go for the Type-R. i dunno.

Last edited:

EliteStyles6th

Reaction score
yea im leavin out there this Fri. ima be there till Sunday. im tryin to go to DPA sat night. havnt been there in a min.

see i think the type-r would def look crazy on urs sonnick, cuz of ur 98-00 air dam, i mean IMO.

Last edited:

wg2k7

Reaction score
i dont like the type r on accords. i like the mugen, and you can get a 98-00 and custom install it.

wg2k7

Reaction score
the top of the lip, that goes over the bumper, will have to be cut and then sanded down to look good.

cdubb77

Reaction score
The Mugen lip is the best. The Type R lip is good for 6th gen Civics.

wg2k7

Reaction score
yea, i think my lip was made for a 01-02 coupe because it definatly doesnt fit a 99

Back