Accident? or horrible "fit and finish"?

Telri

Reaction score
When I bought my Accord, this is the way the rear looked. Anyone with a sedan have a rear as bad as mine? I figure its got to be an accident, like the previous owner backed into something and smashed the whole rear, but there is no carfax report of any accidents.

IMG_0708.jpg

IMG_0709.jpg

IMG_0707.jpg

IMG_0710.jpg

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
prolly was some sort of minor accident. fought a gaurd rail once, and my tail lights a little pushed in, but nothing too noticable, its something id have to point out......just like yours. but dont worry man, it looks fine.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Looks like an minor accident. Remember, carfax is only good when the accident is reported to the insurance company. Mine doesn't look like that, but my car is black so it's harder to notice

angelplus

Reaction score
mine looks like that. I was in an accident that kinda twisted my frame a little.. not too bad, but it bent that part along with another part of my car :-/

drpepperfiend

Reaction score
hey man i have seen about thirty accords come through our body shop and the all have had that fitment issue with the rear bumper. but it most likely got hit by something small or some one backed in to something. like everyone else said.

Back