my new sub.....and its not sony either, haha

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
well, my friend got an awesome deal on two of these bad boys, so i scooped em both up from him, of course he made a little profit off me, but im gonna make a couple bucks off the one im gonna sell, so im fine with it. anyway, its an audiobahn alum12N. hits like a champ, i know its 1000watt rms compared to my sony which was 380watt rms. heres a pic of it:

newsubaudiobahnalum12n.jpg

i even tuned it a lot better then my sony was, haha. but yea, its a lot more chrisp and hits better then the xplod. my friend said he felt it while i was sitting behind him at a traffic light, haha. so my systems good enough for me now, haha, im done with messin with that.

HondaGus

Reaction score
there is NOTHING wrong with sony xplod subs, thank you very much,

my 380w subs hit harder then my cousins 2 15 inch R/F subs, and he has them in a tahoe.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Well, I love my Sony.

That does look likea pretty nice sub though.

But So far, for the past 10-12 years, Sony has never let me down when it concerns clarity, price, and reliability. Especially Reliability
Of course there are better products than Sony, but for the price, Sony is pretty dam good

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
blacknight said:
Well, I love my Sony.

That does look likea pretty nice sub though.

But So far, for the past 10-12 years, Sony has never let me down when it concerns clarity, price, and reliability. Especially Reliability
Of course there are better products than Sony, but for the price, Sony is pretty dam good

yea, not one sony thing ive had has actually crapped out on me, except the 1st version of the PS2's, cuz the laser they had in them to read the disc's sucked, but they fixed it and my ps2 i have now is still goin strong for like 2 or 3 years now?

jonblizz said:
what kind of amp will u be using to power it and how much will it cost?!?!??

well, ive already had the system hooked up, i just bought a new sub, and swapped it out and tuned it. heres the amp im currently running:

NewAmp.jpg

bought it for $150 brand new in like november 05.

Back