Megan Test Pipe and C-piller Bar Installed

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
I just got the test pipe on yesterday, and I can definatly tell the difference up top. My butt dyno approves!!! I hear people talk about lost low end TQ, nonsense!! We have none to lose in the first place ;). I would have taken pictures, but it was raining on and off and this is far from a clean job. I'll take pictures when I change my oil. The only problem I encountered is the fact that the o2 bung is in an odd spot and I had to make an extension for the o2 sensor plug, that was fun :rolleyes: .

As for the C-Pillar bar, I honestly can feel the difference. Now it's not a huge difference, but the back end definatly feels a little bit tighter. This, combined with the TL-S rear sway bar, makes for a pretty well handling Accord. At least it's on it's way to handling well. Again, pictures are to come.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
This, combined with the TL-S rear sway bar, makes for a pretty well handling Accord.

i cant wait to get the 04 TL comptech rear sway, haha, ive heard good things about it.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
^^^I coulda swoorn that was only for the 7th Gen. Accords. But then again, I've heard rumors of people making it work. Be warned, the brackets are a bitch!!!

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
I bought the brackets that corresponded to my sway bay. They're still a bitch. When it comes to bolting them back up is when it gets tough. You'll see.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
I bought the brackets that corresponded to my sway bay. They're still a bitch. When it comes to bolting them back up is when it gets tough. You'll see.

haha, yea, thats what ive heard. oh well, itll be fun, hahaha.

4dr4bangrAccord

Reaction score
Megan Racing makes a C-pillar bar for the 6th gen? pics asap please...i want to see :)

Back