Teaser pics ;)

angelplus

Reaction score
Thats right, I photoshopped my new soon to be headlights!

On cdubbs car!

oopss.jpg

On Dremans car!

10%20copy.jpg

OOPS! Thats right, they're not on the car yet and some of the colors aren't right but we just wanted to show you a bit how they would turn out ;)

angelplus

Reaction score
EliteStyles6th said:
i like the 1st pic.. looks craazy. u gunna custom make the shrouds?

What?

The headlights are already made. The shrouds are custom made with CCFL. You can check my other thread in this section with the pictures of the CCFL under "retrofit to come."

EliteStyles6th

Reaction score
angelplus said:
What?

The headlights are already made. The shrouds are custom made with CCFL. You can check my other thread in this section with the pictures of the CCFL under "retrofit to come."

HOLY SH*T! THOSE RETROS ARE FIRE! congrats man.. they're gunna look hot!.. hell they hot and they're not on the car!

angelplus

Reaction score
EliteStyles6th said:
HOLY SH*T! THOSE RETROS ARE FIRE! congrats man.. they're gunna look hot!.. hell they hot and they're not on the car!

Lol, Thanks man for the money spent they came out better then ever.

angelplus

Reaction score
Yeah, dude I just cant wait to meet everyone at the meet and see all the sweet cars.... too bad I heard from Dre that his H22 swap might not be done by then, but he said he'll hitch a ride up there :( oh well we'll have a good time up there, cant wait!

EliteStyles6th

Reaction score
damn.. i want a h22...well i want my f23 to be fast... wish there was a way to put sum magical gas or oil that'll give u automatic boost... or a 200hp jump. lol

Back