anyone on D2 coils ?

BlackieCG6

Reaction score
im trying to find front & rear ratings so I can compare and I'm coming up with nothing, supposedly they can be made custom ?

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
I have them..and a few other members have them also.I love them
Im ridding on there purple ones. and ya they have 36way adjustable hard-soft if thats what your talking about?
I belive there
(3.5, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 18, and 22 kg/mm) depending on what you want to set them on.

BlackieCG6

Reaction score
I have them..and a few other members have them also.I love them
Im ridding on there purple ones. and ya they have 36way adjustable hard-soft if thats what your talking about?
I belive there
(3.5, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 18, and 22 kg/mm) depending on what you want to set them on.

thats exactly what the info i was looking for. im comparing them to the Ksports which are 12kg F & 7kg R, because i called up the shop where im trying to my coils from and the guy suggested D2's, so ive been trying to do my research on them. he's givin me the Ksport for $780 or the D2's for $812, i originally wanted the Tein SS because the basics have no dampening adjustability. what set up you currently on & how long u've had them ?

nyknick1015

Reaction score
My boy has D2's on his maxima... they are effin sweet!!! he is slammed but it feels like it rides stock... i have apexi WS so its not so harsh but it is almost 30% stiffer than stock

mista jc

Reaction score
1nonlyaccord and sd2000v6 has D2 coils.

I found sources online much cheaper then those prices, Blackie. PM me for details.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
yes me,and changaroo*sp-sorry man,ha* are on D2s..theres V6-Powa is selling his for 650$ if not already sold(on here or v6p.net)

I love them out of all my setups including air ride..im tucking front a little with 19s..and less than 1 finger gap in rears...still havnt messed with the settings alot but there pretty comfy,im sure itl even be better with smaller rims.

BlackieCG6

Reaction score
i'd rather not buy used rather spend the xtra 200 n get news ones, thankz again guys guess it depends where i get a better price i got the front strut bar already, but still gotta get the camber kit & rear sway bar and dont forget the alignment

Back