neuspeed front lower tie bar

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
anyone know anything about these? does a front lower tie bar help in anyway? ive been thinking of getting the neuspeed one. im pretty much looking for all kinds of suspension stuff these days, i wanna make my car handle real good, haha, thats my goal.

Neuspeed Site said:
NEUSPEED's billet lower front tie-bar eliminates flexing at the lower control arm chassis pick-up points. The result is improved stability and handling.

thats what the site says, but is it actually the truth?

cdubb77

Reaction score
I don't know of anyone that has this bar on their Accord but I’ve been kinda interested in getting it too. Get it and let me know. :D

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
cdubb77 said:
I don't know of anyone that has this bar on their Accord but I’ve been kinda interested in getting it too. Get it and let me know. :D

looks like ill have to be the guinea pig, haha. ill get it in a little. i need to do my brakes after i drop and put my sway bar in.

jackhunt321

Reaction score
it something that could get snagged and **** you suspension up. Tie bars are ***, they don't do crap, did you ever see the mount points on our cars, they are huge!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
well, if you dont slam the **** out of your car and want it to handle well, i dont think itd be a problem. i mean, if it was, then why would it be made? ill see if i feel like tyring it out. ill have to look over some things when i find a good drop height, see just how low the bar would be.

Back