Should make a region thread

Roadrashvtec

Reaction score
like above you know
Northeast
South
Midwest
West
Central somthing like that I don't know the correct terms but then if you did then more 6GA's could meet up.:postwhore:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We do this already...

Meets/Events - "Arkansas peeps?! Wanna meet up yo?!"

take a look.

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
No need for it..like said above....already been done in the meet section....meet is done according to their region /area. ...

Ex; cali meet / miami meet /nj meet/ jacksonville meet/ ma meet / tx meet. < those a just a few ..

Last edited:

bigtp3

Reaction score
i think what he meant was for everybody to show what region they live in so in the future meets can be planned better :thinking: but if somebody would have paid attention in geography class...:slap:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
There is really no need for it. If you even look at V6P's regional forums, they're hardly ever used. And we're a lot smaller than V6P.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i think having regional subforums will divide up the forum... we dun want tht do we? ;)

i mean.. just look at v6p :hide:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
so...

where (division = boo)
and
(v6p = division)
therefore
v6p = boo

:lawl:

but yeah...wed really only need socal and north east sections...theres less than 5 wisconsin people (2 regulars including me) and maybe 20 in the "midwest" going down to st louis and even OKC...

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
In light of Ryan's mathematical conclusion to the original proposition of dividing the forum like the iron curtain, and because 6GA does not equal boo, there is just no way, mathematically speaking, that we could divide the forum into regions.

/endthread

Back