springs that isn't too low?

dynasty

Reaction score
i plan to lower my 99 accord sedan but didn't want to lower it too much due to the area i live which is uphill/downhill. so any suggestion of what brand and how much to drop? i just bought a mugen lip from blacknight and so, i don't want the accord to look funny so any inputs or suggestion is welcome. but please be kind, i'm still a newbie =)

dynasty

Reaction score
also, not looking for any coil-overs. just researched of how coil-overs worked and so they are bumpy. so no. wanting springs.

blindside

Reaction score
neuspeed sports, tein h-tech, eibach pro-kit, etc. can't think of anything else right now :p

dynasty

Reaction score
hey cdubb77, i noticed you have neuspeed. it doesn't look very low. what's the height you got on yours?

Last edited:

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
I'll be in the same boat soon, my wheels will be here by mid-week. I don't want super low, just enough the clear up the fender gap.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
tokicko (however you spell it haha) has a package of springs and hp's ("blues") for about $350 on ebay. it lowers the car 1.8" in front and i cant remember what in the back. something to consider since theyre well-priced and matched from the factory. im thinking about it :)

EDITIZZLE: heres the link on ebay. i did find them cheaper from another seller, but you get the idea. 1/5f+r ;)

Last edited:
Back