Door actuator

cdubb77

Reaction score
I need to buy the passenger side door actuator. For those who don't know, that's the device in the door that works with the power door lock switch on the driver side to open the door locks. The passenger side one is shot. :rolleyes:

Local Honda dealer near my job wants $48.00.
Autozone wants $43.00.
Hondaautomotiveparts.com wants $39.61.

Pretty obvious who I'll be buying it from.

Who wants to hellp me install it? Does anyone have instructions how to change it?

Thanx in advance.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
cdubb77 said:
Hondaautomotiveparts.com wants $39.61.

whats that with shipping? im assuming youre buying this one too. so with shipping......if its more then $43, id "get in the zone" ;) hahaha

cdubb77

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
whats that with shipping? im assuming youre buying this one too. so with shipping......if its more then $43, id "get in the zone" ;) hahaha

Yeah, that's with shipping.

BlkCurrantKord said:
Can't be too hard. Remove door panel, find it, unplug it, plug in new.

Yeah, that's what I'm figuring but I was just curious to see if anyone replaced theirs before.

Neight

Reaction score
I was going to do my rear right passneger door but it is working again. The actulator should be near the right side of the right door and the left side of the left door, if that helps.

Bxflyist6thgen

Reaction score
hahaha i just paid 12 bucks shipped for the compete lockin mecanize including handle key and door wiring better check ebay 1st !

cdubb77

Reaction score
Bxflyist6thgen said:
hahaha i just paid 12 bucks shipped for the compete lockin mecanize including handle key and door wiring better check ebay 1st !

I didn't see anything on Ebay recently. I'll check again. Good lookin'.

cdubb77

Reaction score
blacknight said:
Well, it sounds simple enough to do. I'll give it a shot.
I don't mind experimenting on YOUR car :D

:rolleyes: :D I didn't buy it yet. I wish I had it for this Sunday. I'll let you know when I get it.

hybrid

Reaction score
Funny how this should come up. My driver's side rear door lock works intermittently. Dealership wanted $42 to lubricate it, so I figured I'd do it myself. Hopefully all it needs is some lubrication...went out to the store and bought some 3-in-1 lubricant, gonna try lubing it up when I get a chance. Any pointers?

Back