Steering wheel...which ones fits

Neight

Reaction score
I saw a thread somewhere about differnt sterrig wheels for the 6th gen accord. TL (99-03) should fit right? ANd then there is the freaking MDX wheel that looks similar that does not fit. Does anone have pics of the wheels? I think some freak sold me the MDX ( and told me it was form a TL ,a MDX looks nothing like a TL) one and I'm kinda pissed..unless there is a way around it Ughhhh! But I still have the reg TL steering wheel...anyways if you guys have the pics it will help a lot

thanks

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
You should try a 3feet School Bus steering wheel... That would look so nice.... ahahah!! I heard you can easily fit one from previous TL.

Neight

Reaction score
dang it ! o1 mdax and after that they changed it? Well I have both a reg Tl steering wheel and the brown "mdx" one sitting around. Do you have the picture of the differnt types? I guess ppl confuse the MDX over the TL.. since the wheels on the outside look almost the same. And speaking of which there is no way of conecting the audio control to my cd player rite? It seems that there migth be a way, however no one has done it yet.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Bad One:
mdx_steering_wheel_beige.JPG

Good One:
eb_1.jpg

if you get the right wheel, the controls should fit perfectly.

Neight

Reaction score
thanks sketch 05 for the help. Now I need to sell the wrong one... any idesa besides the MDX the "bad" one will fit? do you want it? for a trade or something? mine is a tan color that is in near perfect shape.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Neight said:
thanks sketch 05 for the help. Now I need to sell the wrong one... any idesa besides the MDX the "bad" one will fit? do you want it? for a trade or something? mine is a tan color that is in near perfect shape.

nah man, i dont want it, if it wont fit. i do want a new wheel, and apparently i have dibs on someones if they ever find a tan leather one with the woodgrain, like above. the "bad" wheel wont fit any accords 98-02, just those eyars i put up up there^. but yea, good luck finding a wheel......that one i found on ebay a little bit ago was pure luck, haha, thats actually the first time i saw one that would fit on our cars on ebay. i dont look that often, but i might soon.

Neight

Reaction score
yeah I actually have a reg leather one sitting around, beacuse my wheel rite now is still the reg one with out the leather. I have tow of them sitting around. I am getting rid of the "bad" one...too bad it won;t fit, it looks pretty sweet ..
so are there any ways to hook up the audio controls of a V6? the steering wheel i got that fits included both the audio controls and the cruise controls. SO i was wondering what it take to hook it to my stock cd player.

Back