clock lights

derektuan

Reaction score
which fuse do I need to replace for the clock light on my 98 Honda Accord?
I couldn't find it in my damn manual.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
derektuan said:
which fuse do I need to replace for the clock light on my 98 Honda Accord?
I couldn't find it in my damn manual.

Is the clock completely out, or the time is there but it just doesn't light up at night

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Search. The light bulb fails quite often in the 6th Gen Accords. Don't buy one from eBay, I picked one up from Honda for $1.36 as opposed to allmost $5 shipped from eBay.

derektuan

Reaction score
blacknight said:
Is the clock completely out, or the time is there but it just doesn't light up at night

it just doesn't light up at night, the time is still there.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
derektuan said:
it just doesn't light up at night, the time is still there.

OK, so it's not the fuse then, it's the actual bulb. Go to a Honda dealer and get a new one. It's about $4
PS
Welcome to the blown clock bulb club

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
im a double member :D hahaha. yea, its just the bulb. just put a pice of clothe under the clock section on your dash, get a flat head scredriver and put it between the cloth and the bottom of the clock piece, and then pry upwards carefully, and pop that section out, then take the blow bulb out and replace it with a new one. simple. good luck :)

derektuan

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
im a double member :D hahaha. yea, its just the bulb. just put a pice of clothe under the clock section on your dash, get a flat head scredriver and put it between the cloth and the bottom of the clock piece, and then pry upwards carefully, and pop that section out, then take the blow bulb out and replace it with a new one. simple. good luck :)

Thanks everyone that replied back.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
well, i have kind of a green lighting theme on the inside of my car, green neons under the dash, green LEDs in the doors and dome light, green neons for trunk light, stuff like that. well, i was always curious if the green cruise control light would work for the clock light, and well, it does, so anyone else that has a green kinda theme goin on, the cruise light works perfect for the clock light.

Back