TYC Question???????????

justvtec

Reaction score
OK now iam guilty of buying those cheap halo projectors off of EBAY. OK there you go me there i said it( :D HAHAHAHAHAHA :D ). No but really i want to buy TYC's now. Now What my question is that is those projectors have a cut off, and do that have that color change at the cut off(i looked at search here but no one said anything about cut off and the color changing something like a washer or something).

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
output is decent, but cutoff ain't tht great...but it'll do till u get a retro, as stated by everyone else

angelplus

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
output is decent, but cutoff ain't tht great...but it'll do till u get a retro, as stated by everyone else

HAHA I laugh at that. It took me a good 2 months of planning and financing til I got mine.

Though, dont waste your money on TYCs, go retrofit.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
angelplus said:
HAHA I laugh at that. It took me a good 2 months of planning and financing til I got mine.

Though, dont waste your money on TYCs, go retrofit.

It's the fact that it's easier to retro a Valeo into a TYC than otherwise. It's, for the most part, a rather simple job seeing that the two projectors are very close in size.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
whitey2kaccord said:
Sorry to hijack, but what are some good aftermarket projectors to start a retro with? Lexus? BMW? Audi?

yes, yes, and yes.......and tsx ones are good too, and also s2000's.

Back