Throttle body coolant bypass

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
I just finished mine.

My butt dyno gives it an A+. Just to make sure I did feel some gains, I put it back to stock and my car felt a little slower. Very nice mod for those who don't live in extremely cold weather. I went into this Mod thinking there would be no difference, it's essential for those who want to squeeze out every bit of torque/hp out of our engines.

http://www.superhonda.com/forum/f13...coolant-bypass-instructions-w-pictures-17930/

I didnt do it like him. I just bought 1/4 new rubber hose and ran it from the block to the other side.

ccordex00

Reaction score
I checked the whole article and it seems to have some discussions about the side effects of this mod...interesting tho:ohsnap:

Chondies

Reaction score
It's completely reversible. I did it thinking there would be no gains or sideaffects. My car doesnt do anything out of the ordinary. It;s just I reset my ecu before I started my car up. Maybe thats what other people didnt do? i dunno. Its worth a try!

How do u reset ur ecu??

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Good lord... Bring a thread to life.

Take off the negative terminal on your battery and let it sit for a little then put it back on and... Do what you do with your car haha

Back