elemental designs sound deadening products 20% off code

Hush

Reaction score
I like rammat better, i've used both, so far i like using rammat, plus i like the ensolite. it'll cover up all of the messy matting if you don't do a good job. you'll always do the first of anything bad and get better. the first car i did looked ok. not that great but the second car i matted i did ALOT better job. and then we used ensolite over so you can't even see the mats any more.

ryon527

Reaction score
I took out my sub and amp so I was just looking at something for the roadnoise not vibration. That RaamMat stuff doesn't have an adhesive backing and is 1/8 thick compared to the stuff i bought which is 1/4 " and adhesive backed. I also bought some volara 4EO closed cell foam back in dec. which I read about being good for road noise. I'm thinking of putting the volara on the door panels plastics and the edead on the door itself.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
ryon where you planning on using it?

from the edesigns forums people seemed to like that stuff pretty well, i've used their v1 &v1se and liked them both

ryon527

Reaction score
Wildman said:
ryon where you planning on using it?

from the edesigns forums people seemed to like that stuff pretty well, i've used their v1 &v1se and liked them both

I'm putting it in tonight hopefully. I'm going to do the A pillars too I think. I checked on the status of my order and it was shipped to the house tonight so thats good. Wildman where you the one with the elemental designs stuff? I can't remember. I'll post some stuff pics up when I put it in, it should be pretty straight forward.

Hush

Reaction score
what are you talking about the rammat has the adhesive backing like edead. i used it a month ago... i just took a roller and stuck it on and rolled it to make the best adhesen to the metal. i don't know where your getting your info but the rammat i was dealing with had an adhesive backing.

ryon527

Reaction score
Hush said:
what are you talking about the rammat has the adhesive backing like edead. i used it a month ago... i just took a roller and stuck it on and rolled it to make the best adhesen to the metal. i don't know where your getting your info but the rammat i was dealing with had an adhesive backing.

http://www.raamaudio.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?p=pr

"Our Ensolite sheeting is the ideal solution. Very reasonable cost, available in the quantities you need and easy to apply with our spray adhesive. "

I'm comparing the edead v4 to the ensolite sheeting. I think I said raammat instead of ensolite, my fault.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
ryon527 said:
I'm putting it in tonight hopefully. I'm going to do the A pillars too I think. I checked on the status of my order and it was shipped to the house tonight so thats good. Wildman where you the one with the elemental designs stuff? I can't remember. I'll post some stuff pics up when I put it in, it should be pretty straight forward.

dunno probably, i a nine.1 amp and some edead in my car, and an 16kv2 in my house as a HT sub. i've got 2 cans of v3 sitting in my laundry room that I've been planning on putting on my doors but haven't had the time.

Back