Help me catalogue history

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
I'm creating a Blog for the car fanatic and I need stories, from all areas of the automotive atmosphere, no descrimination, just pure fandom. If you guys can spread the word to any and all friends, forums, clubs etc, I'd really like to get this going in the coming month.

I am extremly dedicated to this and I plan on doing the best job I can creating a blog that displays people's love for their cars, trucks, etc. The goal on my end is to get great rides and great stories about them published each day. I'm not doing this for money, I'm doing this because I love cars and as a historian I believe that if we don't start saving the great aspects of the culture future generations will only have pictures and journalists takes on the car scene.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Have all e-mails sent to [email protected]

The blog's location is: http://potvn.blogspot.com/

FlipStylie

Reaction score
So, the blog will serve as a "diary" for the scene right? Or are you talking about things from a historical perspective, as in people give stories about how the scene was 10 years ago and compare that to now?

Just wanna get a feel for where you are going with this. Overall I think it's a stellar idea. :rwerd:

finch13

Reaction score
Good idea. But can you be more specific? I mean I have stories of subframes falling on my chest, but that's about it.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
i'm looking at Jason, Ron and to a lesser extent Shahid. guys who have built cars that they love, cars they're proud of, cars they have history with, be it from dropping a subframe on their chest or a from wrecking and rebuilding it. just stories about what it took to get the car from its initial point to the point its at now.

I'm looking as more of a diary, i don't care about the scene 10 years ago, unless it pertains to the story of the author

AFAccord

Reaction score
Hey John. I've been pretty busy lately sorting out my personal life, but I'm going to try to put some things together when I get some down time. I haven't really been online or anything as of late. I've got PM's out the ying yang that are weeks old that I still need to respond to. I applaud your effort, and hope to have something for you soon.

Back