98 accord vss vehicle speed sensor location FOUND!!

gpsychos

Reaction score
Ive Looked High And Low On The Net For This Info Just To Come Up Empty Handed After Countless Searches!!! So As A Last Resort---i Went To The Dealership...doh!!!...hopefully By Posting This Here Others With A Semi To Non Functional Speed-o-meter Will Come Across It In Searches

The Vss On The 98 Accord 4dr F23a1 4cyl Mt Is Located On The Top Of The Transmission Housing In The Back Near The Firewall...right Under The Air Intake Tube Where It Goes Into The Air Intake Manifold At And Hidden By One Of The Radiator Hoses :)

dynasty

Reaction score
gpsychos said:
Ive Looked High And Low On The Net For This Info Just To Come Up Empty Handed After Countless Searches!!! So As A Last Resort---i Went To The Dealership...doh!!!...hopefully By Posting This Here Others With A Semi To Non Functional Speed-o-meter Will Come Across It In Searches

The Vss On The 98 Accord 4dr F23a1 4cyl Mt Is Located On The Top Of The Transmission Housing In The Back Near The Firewall...right Under The Air Intake Tube Where It Goes Into The Air Intake Manifold At And Hidden By One Of The Radiator Hoses :)

if i was your teacher, i would take you back to 5th grade. hehe, jp jp :D

retroshark

Reaction score
lol good info i think! its the only plug other than the reverse sensor on the tranny.

Back