Will these fit my 98?

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Will these fit my car perfectly Its a 98 Accord Sedan 4cyl ? ROTA Wheels D2 17x7.5 (4x114.3+35mm)

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
Better them to stick out a little than be all up in his caliper's grill.

well, what i was saying is that i have a +42 offset. and the lower that that number gets, the more the wheels stick out of the fenders. with my +42 offset im level with the fenders. ive seen a 6thgen that had +40 wheels and they fully stuck out, not alot, but they were deffinately out of the fenders. so i wouldnt even wanna imagine a +35 on our cars.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
well, what i was saying is that i have a +42 offset. and the lower that that number gets, the more the wheels stick out of the fenders. with my +42 offset im level with the fenders. ive seen a 6thgen that had +40 wheels and they fully stuck out, not alot, but they were deffinately out of the fenders. so i wouldnt even wanna imagine a +35 on our cars.

Yup yup, I have +42mm as well. I like the way it lines up. +35mm would be terrible, id be like one of those trucks with smalll wheels that stick out wayyy past the fender.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
Yup yup, I have +42mm as well. I like the way it lines up. +35mm would be terrible, id be like one of those trucks with smalll wheels that stick out wayyy past the fender.

like the Cheech and Chong van, hahaha.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Join the Rota Subzero Club!!
goodjob.gif

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Yeh im thinkin about buying 01accorddx 's 18's hopefully he hasnt sold em :) ill pay for the shipping . :D But ima take em to a body shop so they can powder coat them black

Back