SoCal Fender Rolling

henreeezy xp

Reaction score
Dude: Isaac
Phone #: 619-200-2093
Price: $100 for all 4
$60 for 2

Price includes relocating bumper tabs and pulling for the fender

He's done them for Ferraris, Evos, S2Ks, and more. I was the first Accord to get it done from him. Very nice guy and does everything in an organized manner. Very quick and knows exactly what he's doing. He's done probably over 100 cars.

My rating: 10/10 - got my rears rolled. No damage to the car, looks very clean. :thumbup:

Last edited:

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
thanks henry i'll check him out, but i was gonna ask tho, my fenders isn't the part thats rubbing, the little bolt that holds up my rear bumper to my fender is the part thats rubbing, the problem is i have 235/40/18 tires (yes i know a little thick) and would it be possible if maybe he can drill another hole like an inch down for the bolt so it won't rub anymore? i don't really want to run negative camber and i'm broke for new tires thanks for your help

swollen_cu

Reaction score
how do you relocate teh bumper tab? i rub the bumper tab on some dips even with my -3.5 camber in the rear.. haha

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
no idea i rub too when i hit dips its the stupid screw, btw i did a search and found a thread showing how to shave off half of it but im too scared to do it myself

NASOHC

Reaction score
I think Steve's friend, Tony with the 240sx (Silvia) needed his rear rolled.

Back