Reference threads that are category specific and organized as such

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I was thinking it may be helpful to have a function similar to thread subscriptions, but instead of having a list of all the threads you've subscribed to on your CP, you could have separate categories (maybe custom?) to place different subscribed threads in to save for future reference.

The reason I mention it is because I subscribe to threads that contain good info and are related to a specific maintenance/mod topic. I also search for old threads that are no longer active an if they have good info I could use for future reference, I'll subscribe to them (which is the only way to save them for later viewing that I know of).

As you can imagine, I've got a lot of saved subscribed threads, and it would be nice to have separate categories for them than just a long list. So that when I go to look for fender rolling, exhaust and lip fitment, or engine/transmision info I can just go to one of those categories and all the threads I've found and saved (subscribed to) are right there for me to reference. There could be an expandable list for convenience.

Don't know how hard this would be to do, but thought I'd suggest it.

lenchnikin

Reaction score
i dont know if this goes here or not but your time zones are off by A LOT.

I have to change the time zone to about 4 hours different then it is normally and it is still off by 15minutes -_-.

Maybe a fix for this would be to enter the time on our own?

Back