back seat won't fold: Sedan

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
hey guys, i was cleaning up the car last night and i tried to fold down the back seat and it would not fold. i inserted the key and turned it, but it only turned a little bit, and not enough to unlock the seat. what could be the problem?

scrappys64

Reaction score
Did you pull the lever from the trunk. If you get in there there is a plastic type of pull arm.. Pull it and it should pop, then just pull itdown.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
how hard should i need to pull cause that's something i did and it didn't budge, i didn't want to rip it off

scrappys64

Reaction score
You could try getting in the back seat push to relock it and make sure it wasn't thrown off. Then make sure they are not locked then try the lever in the trunk. GOODLUCK ;)

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
try wiggling the key as you turn it. i have to push my key and turn to open my trunk, and the seat does this as well (at least mine does).

Browntown

Reaction score
ryan s said:
..... i have to push my key and turn to open my trunk, and the seat does this as well (at least mine does).

So do I, that's why I just use the lever by the drivers seat. I haven't really pulled down the back seat much (maybe twice?) and it just took a little key wigglin' to make it work......

Back