This is it?

671CG5

Reaction score
Ok I just got my tein basic dampers on yesterday and the drop is dissapointing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My tein's are ALL THE WAYYYY DOWN and still I have almost a 2 singer GAP between tire and fender!!!!!!!!!!! Im so pissed does anyone have pictures of their drop on tein basics (please post em'). Oh my tires are 205/55/16. Is there something I need to do to make it LOWER! I want my ride height at about a finger gap. Do I have to let the springs settle? If so how long will that take cause I hardly use my accord! Any feedback will help. Ohh last question does it matter on the size of the rim 18's or 19's for it to give it a more tucked look? Thanks!

retroshark

Reaction score
dude chillll out... you do knwo it takes abou 100 miles for teh springs to settle??? my USED shocks and springs took 100 miles to settle and they dropped about an inch or more, and they were USE!!!! jsut chill man, you gotta read up on this **** before hand so you dont panic

671CG5

Reaction score
Thanks retro I wasn't too worried I was just concerned! Just want to make sure that I would not stay at this height it is right now. Ohh bro I gots one qustion for you hows the mugen socks YOU RECIEVED IT RIGHT? Just want to make sure.

retroshark

Reaction score
haha yea man, you should check out my build thread, they are the pride of my engine bay!!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, i had to adjust my front coilovers on my megan racing coilovers s few times, cuz it kept settling. they would start out at 1 finger, and go to no finger, haha. now im steady at one finger :) all around too, its wonderful.

dynasty

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
yea, i had to adjust my front coilovers on my megan racing coilovers s few times, cuz it kept settling. they would start out at 1 finger, and go to no finger, haha. now im steady at one finger :) all around too, its wonderful.

sorry to go off topic but how much was your megan coil overs? did you have to buy shocks also?

dynasty

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
they were $100 from optionimports.com and yes, i bought tokico illumina's off of ebay to put in with them.

hmm, am i on the wrong page? it says $900. LOL!

Phut

Reaction score
they're going to bottom out at the settings you got them at now. my car got the superstreet dampers. i could tuck my 19's but i choose not too. my car is only lowered two inches, and i got a "one finger gap". in some cases, i hear some guys cut a coil or two to slam their rides but i'm against cutting any spring.

why do you guys use the fingergap rule? get measuring tape so you know how low you went and how much there is that you want to go lower.

Back