Painting Our Corners amber. **HELP**

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
hey guys ive noticed that DJ_Tantony has his corners amber. when i asked he said i he painted them but i noticed we dont have reflectors on our corners so i dont think it would look good to paint over the chrome .. Does any 1 know how his came out so nice .. Or have DYI for ours?

Like this
851384_11_full.jpg

Last edited:

dynasty

Reaction score
i'll do a DIY. it's basically original orange paint. just a special type of orange where it could reflect. i would spray my 'Stained Glass Orange Spray' but it doesn't glare much light as this other orange spray paint. i'll make one soon.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
iStealBunnieSz said:
but i noticed we dont have reflectors on our corners so i dont think it would look good to paint over the chrome

neither does he. he has the same headlights we do. he painted over the chomeish reflective sh!t in there.

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
neither does he. he has the same headlights we do. he painted over the chomeish reflective sh!t in there.

Some dude was gonna black house my headlights and yellow high beams and i asked him to do the amber corners he said that wouldnt work.. So w.e i gotta find someone that can do all of that :)

dynasty

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:

yea, it's not a reflector. i think they DO sell those reflector paints but why wasting money for that type of paint when your just going to use it once. i'll do it project when i get back from Atlanta either on friday or saturday. but it's basically a simple orange spray paint. like for my white housing, i painted a high temp white spray paint. and look how the orange reflected on the white housing. just need the time and money.
DSCF0011.jpg

dynasty

Reaction score
i was planning this project for along time already. here's a picture i photoshop. sorry to whomever car this was! my plan was to spray the clear lens but i don't think that would look as great so i'm going to paint my housing orange. wish me luck! :D

Attachments

• projectors.jpg
    projectors.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 445

accord01coupe

Reaction score
autozone sells those reflector paint would this be a good one? i have no plans yet to paint my headlights but just giving yall some ideas... sorry

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
iStealBunnieSz said:
Some dude was gonna black house my headlights and yellow high beams and i asked him to do the amber corners he said that wouldnt work.. So w.e i gotta find someone that can do all of that :)

i could do it, its cake, just mask it off, and paint it, hahaha.

dynasty

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
i could do it, its cake, just mask it off, and paint it, hahaha.

exactly! haha. but might need some high temp. paint though. or else it could melt.

Back