My 4 Ringer

Kampfer

Reaction score
New to the forums just thought I'd post pics of my Audi. Let me know what you think.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

edit: hehe sorry.

Last edited:

Kampfer

Reaction score
I just have baby KO3s turbo, car came with stock with a KO3 but I wanted more boost so now I'm at 17psi with the KO3s and the chip tune.

drifthobo

Reaction score
sickk yo! I was going to trade my sister's Audi a4 for my Accord but it was having problems so I stuck with moddin the cg :lolhitting: Wish I could have the s4 :rock:

Kampfer

Reaction score
yeah she's been a world of hurt for me but I love her. And yeah S4 would be sooo nice but the cost to maintain it is up the butt, but if you want twin turbo V6 it's what you got to do.
You gotta pay to play

Kampfer

Reaction score
Awww thanks :)
But these horrible cell phone pics look so bad, I was trying to upload ones that I have on my forums but no joy.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Yea I sold my digital camera along time ago, and I have 2 35mm cameras that I don't feel like fooling with. So all I have are cell phone pics also.. My phone is a black berry though so I'm sure that helps with a little better quality pics..but I dunno.

Kampfer

Reaction score
Yeah the I was a little disappointed by the G1's camera but I guess it's more of a web surfing phone and texting phone then a camera

Back