Tail light tint.. o_o

Bboy_Zen

Reaction score
Okay, I don't want to sound stupid.. but I will say this anyways. :p Has anyone seen those 2 rectangular white parts on the back of a 2DR 6 Gen. Accord tail light, tinted red? I mean.. heck.. I don't think its a bad idea.. but I don't know if anyone has done it. Since I've never seen anyone have that ever done before. :x

Telri

Reaction score
Technically thats illegal. Those are the reverse lights, and you are required to have at least 1, white one.

steadypimpin

Reaction score
I dont get why its Illegal, if you tint it red it might still light up as a white light almost. 6th gen Sedans have the pinkish tint to them and they light up almost white. You should do the smoke tint to yours instead. Im doing mine next week so Ill post up pics of it later. When is a cop gonna see you go in reverse anyways? I'd be pissed if some dick cop gave me a ticket for that.

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
It all depends on your local laws. Here in AL / GA the cops don't really care, so I just got rid of the whole trunk light. Do some research before you make your decision.

Telri

Reaction score
Its actually a Federal requirement, so its not about local laws. Its about local enforcement.

ryon527

Reaction score
shaved trunk with custom LED third brake light on rear deck with reverse lights built in FTW

Back