Ok, So i just did my first ever blackhousing

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Thats right. The 6thgenaccord.com baby is coming through :D I say baby cuz im the youngest one out of all us. So here are some pics . Kinda dark cuz i took them with my sidekick cam. Took me about 3-4 hrs. I was bored and i thought why not save myself $50-$150 and just do em myself. I had help from my mom and uncle lol ... Comments are welcome .

lights1sa1.jpg

lights2cb5.jpg

nobumper1cx5.jpg

nobumper2me2.jpg

:D I was told by wildman "Do it yourself you'll save the money and you'll learn" Thanx alot man. Also BxFlyist. Gave me all the detail. Appreciate it :) always good to have a helpin hand.

Now you may think wtf this kid only blackhoused his lights that aint ****, Yes you're right, but i did em myself with no experience at all.. So i just wanna thank you guys for the great DYI.

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
iStealBunnieSz said:
Now you may think wtf this kid only blackhoused his lights that aint ****, Yes you're right, but i did em myself with no experience at all.. So i just wanna thank you guys for the great DYI.

oh trust me, i was in the same situation as you when i did mine like a year and 1/2 ago. and trust me, for people who havent gotten really "into" their cars yet, but plan on it, blackhousings are scary to do, cuz if you f*ck em up, youre screwed, haha. now your balls have grown and youll do something more crazy, haha.....like your own suspension, oh god. haha. its fun tho, and i give you props for doin it, cuz i was jsut like you once, haha. no just wait till you get em wet and they fog up for the first time, haha, itll prolly happen, it usually does, unless you put on extra silicon when you put em back together. they look good man, congrats :)

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
thanks man lol i just finished puttin my car back together under rain and thunder lol school is tommorow so yeah thats my only ride :) once again thanks for the comments :)

angelplus

Reaction score
lol how old are you anyways? I'm 18, and I joined when I was 17 last year, so there are still younger people on this site, just not too many ;)

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
haha yea, seriously, most moms would be more like "what the hell are you doing?" hahaha. yours jumped right in and helped, haha, sweet.

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Thanks :) Im actually 16 makes me younger then YOU :D Lol! But nah my mom was like "what are you doing" im like "my lights" she was like "oh alright" and helped me seperate them and **** i enjoyed working on my car.. Really fun lol

ryon527

Reaction score
my mom used to be like do you know what your doing?

angelplus

Reaction score
ryon527 said:
my mom used to be like do you know what your doing?

Haha, I still get yelled at for that ****. Even when she doesn't know what I'm doing, she always thinks I'm doing something to my car lol

16? Wow, thats cool, that might be the youngest we have on this site :D Great job on your black housings.

Back