Best Struts/Shocks to go with Eiback Pro-Kit on 1999 Accord Sedan??

Reaction score
Hey, new to these boards, but i'm getting Eiback Pro-Kit Springs for my Sedan, and i was wondering what the better sets of struts to compliment the springs were. Tein? Tokico? Others? also, since the Pro-Kit is a 1.5" drop, will it be necessary for a camber kit, or more to the point, how much will my tire wear increase if i don't get one? Thanks in advance for any help.

Muyo

Reaction score
Shocks - Tokico Illuminas

Shouldnt have any camber problem with only 1.5" drop.

klee

Reaction score
ncstatewolfpack said:
Hey, new to these boards, but i'm getting Eiback Pro-Kit Springs for my Sedan, and i was wondering what the better sets of struts to compliment the springs were. Tein? Tokico? Others? also, since the Pro-Kit is a 1.5" drop, will it be necessary for a camber kit, or more to the point, how much will my tire wear increase if i don't get one? Thanks in advance for any help.

Konis nuff said.

cdubb77

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. No camber kit needed for that minor drop. KYB GR-2 Shocks.

Reaction score
haha, nice, three responses, three opinions. what are your experiences with them, differences in them? best quality, best value, which to avoid?

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
KYB GR-2's are pretty much stock replacements, next up the list are the Tokico's, at the top are the Koni's.

Reaction score
appreciate it, will probably end up going with the Tokico's, seem like an improvement over stock but a good value at the same time

Back