Pics in FS Threads.......

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Instead of going through all of the open FS threads and telling people to post pics of what they're selling I'm just going to do it here.

Please post pictures of what your selling in your For Sale Threads!

People deserve to see what they're buying. If you don't post pics of your item and everything that goes with it, your thread will be closed.

Thank you,

6GA Staff.

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
Agreed, actually, it would help if someone made a template for people to follow. I'd do it but I'm not that helpful :)

Also, if you're going to mention flaws in your items, take some clear pictures of it. Cell phone blurriness and artifacts is misrepresenting the product.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Easy template.

Item:
Description:
Condition:
Additional Notes:
Payment options:
Shipping:
Local Pickup:
Asking Price:
Pictures:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
vB should(?) have a template for something like that, because pentaxforums has it.

its like filling in an order form...you NEED to fill in all the blanks and SELECT the appropriate options from the drop-boxes.

stuff like...original owner? yes/no...shipping cost...item location...condition...etc.

there HAS to be a way to force the addition of pics into a thread. but i'm not an admin so im not sure.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
if only "common sense" was common...

whats the point of making a thread with "pics later"...you already went through the effort to type it out and you'll have to provide pics at some time in the future...

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
For Sale

Item: Coconut Milk
Description: Polar Brand Coconut Milk 13.5oz.
Condition: Brand New Can
Additional Notes: Can has dent on the side, unopened
Payment options: Paypal please add +3% to the total to cover fees, Personal Check
Shipping: At buyer's expense, give me your zip code, I will get a quote for you.
Local Pickup: Southern California Only
Asking Price: $1.00
Pictures:

can1.jpg

Dent in red circle
can2.jpg

Back