tailights( led)

ktz_04

Reaction score
98-02 tailights

clicky

what you do you guys think?. is it ugly? i saw one from v6p.net making his own for his coupe( D.I.Y) .( you guys might have seen it) jas wana know your opinions... thanks :confused:

Last edited:

shavedaccord

Reaction score
hmm don't really know until I see some on an accord or in real life I'm not going to say yay or nay..althought LED taillights are hot and they're not alteeza style which is a plus

blindside

Reaction score
i saw those earlier as well, personally i kinda like it, i just hope the light output are good with those leds. It's a little too pricey though.

ktz_04

Reaction score
yea i know kinda expensive. and im jas waiting to see from someones car. dont realy know how it wud luk lyk installed.. :rolleyes:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i want them, but i want someone who buys them's opinion when they get them on the car, and their opinion on the LED light output, i heard it wasnt too great. but id deff get em.

cdubb77

Reaction score
The look decent but I need to see them in person on an Accord. Too pricey. I'd wait for the price to go down.

jonblizz

Reaction score
Yo I want them and i want'em today but errr ummmm..
they are a lil pricey!! $180 + Shipping costs.
Good Lawd thats alot of money!!!

Spyder

Reaction score
I like the 1st ones. I was just thinking about all the too expensive comments about these and Jspec tails for my old Z were just under $400. Lol. This makes $180 look damn reasonable.

Back