New job

djpm05

Reaction score
I'm 19, so getting a well paying job isn't easy unless you have connections. I finally got a decent job that I enjoy. I am working as an installer for Best Buy (car audio) now instead of the grocery store where I was pushing carts. I have more hours and I'm getting paid more. I just thought I'd share. Also they are going to send me to get certified so I can work at other places like that.

Muyo

Reaction score
Congratulations man.

More $ = More Parts :D

cdubb77

Reaction score
djpm05 said:
I'm 19, so getting a well paying job isn't easy unless you have connections. I finally got a decent job that I enjoy. I am working as an installer for Best Buy (car audio) now instead of the grocery store where I was pushing carts. I have more hours and I'm getting paid more. I just thought I'd share. Also they are going to send me to get certified so I can work at other places like that.

Kool. I work part time at Best Buy. Store 374 in Yonkers, NY. The employee discount is great, especially with Car Audio. I did my whole system at my Best Buy for cheap. Congrats.

djpm05

Reaction score
I probably won't buy anything from them:p only thing I want right now is some W7's to replace my W3v2's, but Best Buy doesn't sell JL :(

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
How much is the Employee Discount? I might have to work PT if the discount is big enough. I need a new computer!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
im jealous, i tried getting a job at the circuit city right by me like twice already, for the installer job that youre doing. the discount is nice tho, really big, a lot better then my sh!tty tj maxx 10% gayness, yea, i work at tj maxx, but contrary to what youre prolly thinking right now, im 110% heterosexual, hahaha. have fun with the new job.

ryon527

Reaction score
djpm05 said:

can you get me a alpine headunit with your discount ? pleaseeee :)

cdubb77

Reaction score
Wildman said:
congrats man. if you don't mind, what's the pay?

I don't know about his pay but I make $10.00 an hour. Not bad for a part time job.

djpm05

Reaction score
I have to go in on thursday to meet with the general manager, and then we negotiate terms, etc. :) and what kinda alpine HU were you looking at getting?

Back