ROTM Changes...please read

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Ok I will just get to the point and say that there will be a few changes to the upcoming ROTM nominations. From now on if you are up for nomination you must answer the questions, have an updated mod list, and available pictures before you can qualify to be up for the voting. Over the past few months I have had problems receiving all information to put up the thread. This is not fair for the members who were also competing, and myself since I am the one that is in charge. So to prevent future problems you will have to meet these additional qualifications. If you can not provide all the information you will be dropped from the competition, no excuses.

I will continue to do themes as long as there seems to be interest in them. I think this is the best way to give all members a chance to show off their ride.

I do have one request though. I have been in charge of this for over a year plus with the same questions for each ROTM winner. So I was wondering what all you would be interested in learning about the ROTM winners. Here are the current ROTM questions. So I was hoping to add or delete a few to change things up. So if there is anything you think that would be interesting to ask the winners please post below.. Thanks and sorry for the long post

-Eric
00Accord4cyl
ROTM Coordinator

1. Is this your first car?
2. How did you end up with the accord?
3. When did you first start modifying cars?
4. Did you run into any problems along the way when you were modifying stuff?
5. Why do you do it? Why not leave it stock?
6. What other mods do you have planned for the car?
7. Any other cars you're tinkering with?
8. What's your favorite thing about your car, specifically? Which money do you feel was your best investment?
9. Is there anybody you would like to credit or thank for helping you along the way?

Back