Goodies!!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
well, i got a 1300w 12" sub, 1200w amp, and various iPod stuffs for when i get that. heres a pic:
GOODIES.jpg

i still need these:
20gig brand new iPod
Head Unit
iPod holder

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
^^ yup, still waiting on my damn refund tho......that i was told again that i shouldve had by the end of the week, as in this past friday, well, looks like i gotta bring out the "lawyer" line when i call em tomorrow.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
oooo.... i love new stuff!! r u planning on getting a custom enclosure for the sub? and wat HU u getting?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
idk, i might make a box. as for the headunit, im gonna get the same one i had, except they dont make it anymore, they make a newer version of it, its the sony cdx-f5710. its perfect for what i want, and sound is great too. my friend is also gonna be getting the same sub and amp set up that i got, except this will be hie first system, cuz he didnt have one stolen from him, haha.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
anyone have any ideas as to how i could and where i could mount the amp? i was thinking of putting on the back of my back seat, but its too big, and it would cover over the center arm rest fold down thing. id rather not attach it to the box the sub will be on. any suggestions? and fiberglass is out of the question, haha, no money or time.....if anything, id make something out of wood and carpet it. oh yea, i wanna keep my spare too, and have the amp itself visible. im thinking i might be able to mount it something like what ryan (ryon and numbers, haha, on the site) dd with his in his coupe.....like on the side where its got those little compartments.

Back