IMPORT NIGHTS!! Cincinnati/Dayton Areas!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Hey all. A buddy of mine I work with told me about this, so I stopped by tonight and thought I'd spread the word.

Quaker Steak & Lube on Colerain Avenue has part of their lot sectioned off for a cruise in every Monday night. I spoke to the owner today when I arrived and she is in charge of it.

Here's the flyer:

picture.php

Here's the website: (click on every Monday and it will show Import Night) http://www.quakersteakandlube.com/Colerain_OH/index.cfm

Tonight there were a couple sprint cars there, a stock car, the FD, and several import cars. There is a couple DJ's playing music and holding contests, and you can get discount coupons for deelish wings. Size varies, but they've had around 30 cars in one night. We could rep 6GA and maybe this will get bigger!

Anyone interested?

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
This past Monday was the last night of Import Nights for the season, and it will resume next year in the spring. There are some of us that may still be meeting, I am looking into it. I have PM'd everyone who I know is a Cincinnati member, so if any of you know anyone else that would be interested, bring them along.

Last night there were a few Sentra SE-R's, Lancers, 240's, MR2's, some Civics and bum bum bummmmm....a new GT-R. Black.

Just wanted to keep this thread updated. Thanks.

Last edited:

DrasticHatch

Reaction score
I'm up for it next monday for sure. There is a guy around the corner from my house with a lowered cg i never met him before i think i will knock on his door lol There is a guy in nky with a black v6 coupe who i will try to get intouched with as well. So whats a good time? 6pm?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Cool. Well when it was going on, most cars showed up around 7. But since it's over and we're meeting on our own (hopefully we can find some space), time is open. I am thinking around 6:30, if we get a few people.

Back