Anyone know?

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If the sunroof/moonroof that slides into the roof of EX coupes will fit an LX that slides out and over the roof? Mine squeeks/rattles when its open and although I'd like to get rid of it (fill in the sheet metal) if I could swap them w/ no problems I'd like to try that route.

Technically mine didn't come with one, it was an option and I hate it.

du3ce

Reaction score
i didnt know accord moonroof slides out and over the roof, i have an se and it slides into the roof.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
yeah never seen one that slides over the roof..all the ones i've seen slide into the roof.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mine slides over - like this only completely back. I stole one of your pics Du3ce.

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pag...ges/10/web/2434000-2434999/2434794_4_full.jpg

This is the best pic I have of mine. Its got that stupid weather stripping around it and the sealant they used for it crumbles off every now and then. If I can replace with a true OEM one I will.

P1000385.jpg

Last edited:

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Yeah, if you have an EX or SE, the sunroof slides inside the car.
Anything less (DX, LX) and the sunroof will slide on top of the car just like the old Acura Integra did.

But, to answer your question, I don't think it will fit.
The sedan is longer and taller than the coupe. Also, if you notice, the sunroof on the coupes don't go all the way back into the car like they do in the sedans. On the coupes, they go back about half way to 60% of the way into the car while the sedan sunroofs go back about 80% into the car.

check these links on the dimensions of the coupe & sedan

EX Coupe
EX Sedan

cg6accord

Reaction score
i wish my se came with a moonroof, man i didnt get anything when i bought my car....sadness

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
cg6accord said:
i wish my se came with a moonroof, man i didnt get anything when i bought my car....sadness

What year is your SE?

Normally the SE's come with everything the LX has PLUS the sunroof and alloy wheels

steadypimpin

Reaction score
mine is a coupe and it slides inside the roof almost all the way, I dont know about only 60%. Also that pic you put up is when you have just the roof popped up, I think you got confused cuz it looks like it might slide over the roof but it doesnt.

du3ce

Reaction score
i dont think any lx or dx have a sunroof, and all models slide inside the roof if it does it must be aftermarket.

Back