gold headlights anyone?

dynasty

Reaction score
i've seen these on the rsx alot. it's a gold housing headlights for RSX which matches the white car pretty good. but you guys think i should do it for my white accord? good and bad suggestion is appreciated. here's a picture of a sample of a rsx.

DSC08023.JPG

dynasty

Reaction score
just wanted to be different. =)

haven't really seen anyone with white housing though. mostly black housing for everyone else. am i the only one who has white housing headlights on the white accord?

6THGEN_AI4

Once your car is white it might look good, if you like it go ahead, mod your car the way you want it, it's yours, I like.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
ehh I thought you ment like yellow/gold lens like on the Oreca Viper..not a gold housing..not really feeling it but it's your car

and_one

Reaction score
nahhhh....dont really blend in well together...but its ur choice...i wouldnt do it...i would keep the white housing...i think its original and it looks good

Browntown

Reaction score
Um, yeah.... not too sure about the gold headlight look.... I think that the white headlight on white car combo looks really good though..... I'd stick with that.

cdubb77

Reaction score
Looks good on the RSX but I don't think it'll look good on the Accord.

6THGEN_AI4

Try and post some pics to see how it looks 'cause the RSX headlamps are bigger thught.

Back