Where to buy OEM fog lights?

likeawp

Reaction score
just want to ask where is the cheapest place to purchase OEM fogs for 99 accord sedan.........I've asked the dealer and they charge $300 and best deal on ebay goes for $220......any help would be appreciated :)

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Can you order just the housings sepearately? I think the oem ones look dope but not for the $$$. I bet with alittle work, you could get the same look or better. I really don't concider it more than a comsmetic mod as any car with stock fogs i've had did nothing for visability in any conditions.

6THGEN_AI4

Do not buy from TRENDGEAR on ebay, the kit is incomplete and the switch and herness don't fit.

6THGEN_AI4

jdm_dynasty said:
If U buy from EBAY be careful no to get the Fogs from TRENDGEAR or MOTORENERGY
s.gif
I bought a 01-02 kit and it was incomplete and its pain to give U exchange or Ur money back, I got them installed anyways cause I made some mods and I got them work:mad:
CHECK THIS LINKS

TRENDGEAR

MOTORENERGY

Neight

Reaction score
I ordered my OEM fog lamps off ebay, but it cost me $300 dollars.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
TitaniumACC said:
eBay. Take the OEM fogs, not aftermarket..installatiion will be so much more easier with OEM ones.
Ease and $$$ are two totally different ideas for me. I can spend hours on something that is cheap and love it, or money on something that is easy and be ok with it. $250 shipped is a bit much for me, especially when i could probably make something i like just as much. I'll probably get a set of non foglight grills, find a set of lights and fiberglass it. I love the stock ones, not for the money. My neighbor has some on his ride, i should just sneak over there :D

shrk352

Reaction score
Hey check this site out
http://www.handa-accessories.com/accext00.html
They have then for $194 for the stock kit, pluss they have some awsome install instructions on there. plus many other of the honda options that came with our cars. however they are a bit pricy. I havnt gotten anything from them but its nice to look around and see what you could get.

Back