Got a ticket, and I wasn't speeding.

angelplus

Reaction score
YA, F those State Troopers, they are the number one POS on the road. They are true jackasses. This guy pulls me over after some pt cruiser was behind me and i had to move to the right lane behind some guy and then he swerved right up onto my ***. So far that I could not see his headlights. So, am i to hit my brakes or to continue ahead as I was. Even though i wasn't 3 - 6 ft from the guys bumper like he wrote on the ticket, if i would have hit my brakes, the cruiser would have probably smashed into me. Obviously he was a little punk and was trying to intiminate me but when he came up to the window i was nice to him until he told me that he was writing a sitation. then i lost it. i started sayin my side after asking him if i could speak, he said sure, so he cuts right in the middle of my speech and he tells me im wrong and that i'll get my day in court. so i was bitchin at him and he was ready to ****in beat me or something. so he gets all offensive and i told him that i will see his *** in court. he told me that i will be able to plead guilty or not guilty. so he handed me the ticket and theres more to the story but i really dont want to type more.

F the STATEYS they blow. but i cant wait til i get my court date becuase im makin his *** come all the way up here to akron for court to prove that hes a jackass, and i cant wait til they show the video because i was not able to see his headlights when he was right up on my *** so they'll see.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
damn those state troopers.. the ones here in cali are pretty bad too... good thing u have proof... get his *** in court!

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'd recommend not yelling at one though. They, of all law enforcement officers out there, will royally screw you over. So basically he got you for assured clear distance or something to that effect.

A little advice: When it's your day in court, don't get mouthy or get an attitude like you did w/ the statie.

I gotta say though, every time I've been pulled over I was nice and I still got the ticket so ya know what...**** em all, I've never once got a warning for anything and most of my tickets were BS.

okasu

Reaction score
those state troopers are the worse... I lose my job at footlocker for getting pulled over by one of em.. lol although it was my fault... I didnt have my 6th gen at the time n I was pushing 120 with just 10 mins to get to work from a drive that takes ppl 45 mins. I was so fed up with the **** I went through for that job that I just cursed out my managers n bounced... lol I was 17.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, im always nice when i get pulled over, in hopes i dont get a ticket. i was nice till this past time when i asked what i was pulled over for......ive never done that, cuz every other time i knew what i was doing, but yea, so i didnt know what i did wrong this time, cuz i knew i didnt do anything wrong, i was driving from the local gas station after filling up, back to my house, 0.7 miles, and i get pulled over right before my road, when i asked the cop why, he stayed silent, and then i said, you dont see my stuff untill you tell me why im pulled over, then he goes for the window tint. i flipped out, i said this is NJ, you can have any darkness in the back windows, he goes, sir, please roll up your front window, and so i did a little bit, he ASKED me if they were tinted, and i said, no, cuz theyre not, and he goes, oh, well at least you were smart enough not to do those (EXACT words, i kid you not), i go, what am i stupid or something? and he stayed silent, and i then said, sir i know the law about the window tinting, and in NJ you can have ANY darkness on the back sides and rear window, and he still holds his ground and then says, once you tint any window it becomes illegal.

i never got a ticket for that, if i did, i wouldve fought it into the ground, cuz thats just straight up harassment. oh, and btw, i came right home and printed out a copy of the NJ Window Tint law and went back to the station and gave it to him......f*cker.

thats was too much unneeded agrivation for one day.....he even asked me for how long ive had them tinted, and i said a little over a year.

Hammer03

Reaction score
i didnt really understand the story here... some pt cruiser was tailgating you and you cut off a cop to get away? or the cop was in the pt, or you swerved in behind the trooper, or.... i dont get it

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
I'll give you some advice thats gotten me out of 4 or 5 tickets. At the trial, the judge will usually ask you if you'd like a trial by jury. Tell them yes. They'll probably throw some bull shiit at you like you could facre a fine of up to ten grand or something, but don't get intimidated. When the trial date comes around, a clerk from the court will call you in and ask if you still want the jury trial, and you'll say yes. After this, they'll negotiate a smaller fine or something and you'll get that. Usually, you can get no points on your license also. I figured that any city isn't gonna pay a jury for a day just to hear a traffic case. When they fukk with you you gotta fukk em back. Remember, don't get scared. Its ALWAYS worked in my case.

angelplus

Reaction score
Hammer03 said:
i didnt really understand the story here... some pt cruiser was tailgating you and you cut off a cop to get away? or the cop was in the pt, or you swerved in behind the trooper, or.... i dont get it

Okay let me clear this up.

I came onto the onramp off of i-76 onto i-77, saw the cop right next to me on i-77 as i was comming onto i-77 off of 76. there is a big barier between us and i look over and saw him, slowed down, kept my distance, he slows down and i have this pt cruiser behind me. it then turned into 5 lanes (2 for my onramp and 3 for the highway) so i move into the right lane when the cop was in the middle left lane which is two lanes to the left of me. i didn't cut anyone off. then this guy infront of me CUTS infront of me then the pt cruiser passes, and the cop zooms across 3 lanes of traffic into lane up my *** where i couldn't see his ****in headlights. so if i was at a safe distance but if i had hit the brakes, he would have hit me.

And i know that it woulda been his fault and all that but getting in a crash is no fun. plus when your nitrous tank is right in the back, turned on, and at full pressure.

yeah, i really didn't yell at him but i was trying to say my story and he wasn't even paying attention and cut right in the middle of my story and yelled at me telling me this is what happened.

Back