Time for a change......

cdubb77

Reaction score
O.K. Here’s what I’m thinking about. I’m sure you guys have noticed I’ve been posting a lot of nice 7th gen 4 doors in the Eye Candy section. I’m seriously considering trading/selling my current 6th gen for a 4 door EX or V6 7th gen. Unfortunately, I’m still paying for my 6th gen (bought it 1/04). I ran it on kelly blue book and it’s worth $6,500 (estimate, don’t remember the exact price) with my 77,500 miles on it. What I want to do is sell my current and future mods (stuff I bought, not installed yet) and put that $ towards paying some more of my 6th gen off so that I don’t get hit at the dealer. What do you guys think I should do?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
hmmm, whats the name of the site??? ;) haha. i liked all the sedan pics youve been posting, they look awesome. id say keep the 6th tho, i like those better.

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
I say go for it. It seems like you've already made up your mind. Pay off as much as you can on the 6th gen and trade the bittch in. :D

cdubb77

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
hmmm, whats the name of the site??? ;) haha. i liked all the sedan pics youve been posting, they look awesome. id say keep the 6th tho, i like those better.

http://www.kbb.com - Kelley Blue Book

djpm05 said:
I'd say trade the 6th gen sedan in and get a 7th gen coupe:)

I like the coupe but I always have rear seat passengers and I ain't tryin' to move my seat every time someone has to get in back. :rolleyes:

whitey2kaccord said:
I say go for it. It seems like you've already made up your mind. Pay off as much as you can on the 6th gen and trade the bittch in. :D

Yeah, I hear you. That's my thought.

Wildman said:
like the 7g coupes but as far as sedans i like the 6gs better.
was $6500 trade-in?

Yeah, $6,500 was the trade in price. I know I'm better off tryin' to sell it privately. If I do sell it privately, I wouldn't take any of the mods off. I'd just sell the uninstalled stuff.

du3ce said:
i would, just dont get the 03 model

Why not? :confused: I was looking at getting the '03 since it's the first year of the 7th gen and I could probably find one at a decent $.

acrod99

Reaction score
The pics you've been posting are really sick! i say go for it, man.

klee

Reaction score
You have a bit of negative equity to catch up on. I doubt you would get the 6500 trade in value you are looking for considering you have rear bumper damage and a bit of body damage along the rear wheel well if I remember correctly. What are your payments like?

Back