gory photoshop pics... got em? post em

98acclude

Reaction score
If you dont already know I like art alot... I like to draw n I recently got into photoshop n have been playing around with it a little n I want sum more ideas. I love gory ne thing so if you guys have ne dark or scary photoshop pics post em!

this is what I did a while back.

this is the pic i started with
MyEyecopy.jpg

and this is what I did to that pic. ;)
wallpaper1.jpg

got ne questions on what I did dont be afraid to ask

Last edited:

98acclude

Reaction score
thanx man I'm supposed to be getting hooked up with CS4 here soon.. I just have photoshop elements right now... it's alright but CS4 will help me out alot

Last edited:

98acclude

Reaction score
thanx guys I've always had a wierd obsession with gore n monsters n things since I was like 2... dont think Im sum wierd satanic gothic person that cuts my wrists or ne thing but back on topic... if there might be the slightest chance that there is sum1 wierd like me and into 6th gen accords all at the same time and uses photoshop.. post up sum of you pics... and on the greater chance of there not ne one being like me you guys gimme sum ideas! lol what should i do next?

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
damn thats freakin scary!

on a side note, im going to school for Graphic design right now so i have had some practice in Photoshop. So if you have any questions feel free to ask. Also i know CS4 legally can be expensive (i got mine for 215 through my college), so an alternative i used for a while was GIMP. Its pretty easy to use and its freeware, its basically like photoshop.

But yeah keep an open eye, lots of guys on here want stuff 'shoped

98acclude

Reaction score
thanx man! I like photoshopping stuff alot... I wanna go back to skool in KC to the art institute. I wanna be a comic book artist or sumthin like that or like a video game designer... cause my kind of art fits well in those places... I'll post sum of my drawings too I just dont know where to make a thread for that at. lol and thanx for the heads up on gimp... I've heard of it... my gf uses it but Im still diggin photoshop elements... it does quite a bit but there are still just a few things I cant do... well easily I have to find out alternative ways of doing it... which is fine with me just takes a little more time... much like shadows... if I need a shadow behind sumthing I laso the picture and fill it in with black and guassian blur it and move it around to get the shadow in the right place and that works out fine it just takes quite a bit longer... but I'll definately hit you up if I have questions.

Last edited:
Back