OEM lip kit...finally!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
So the end of a long road. After almost 3 years of looking for the OEM lip kit...I finally have a complete set! I bought a rear lip brand new off ebay 2 years ago (already in San Marino), and picked up sides and the front recently on 6GA (both of which are taffeta white but are getting painted).

I got the rear on tonight and it looks even better than I thought it might. I think the fact that it is so rare to see is pretty cool too. Anyway it will really give the look I am going for, kind of like slowaccord's car. I am installing my sway and exhaust this weekend, so I wanted the rear lip on so I can place the mufflers properly.

Pics are off my Voyager, sorry I didn't have my camera on me. I just had to snap a couple photos, I am so excited to have the whole kit on so wanted to share.

0929091759.jpg

0929091916abc.jpg

0929091916ab.jpg

Last edited:

Jianizzle

Reaction score
Sooooo clean! I wanna see the rest of the OEM lip kit installed. Does the lip kit call for a photoshoot of your car? :leeann:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Looks good so far. Was it not really hard to have the rear lip just sitting around for 2 years? I can't stand mods off the car for a week.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Pics back up!

Sooooo clean! I wanna see the rest of the OEM lip kit installed. Does the lip kit call for a photoshoot of your car? :leeann:

It MOST CERTAINLY calls for a photoshoot!

Looks good so far. Was it not really hard to have the rear lip just sitting around for 2 years? I can't stand mods off the car for a week.

Yeah I hear ya man. It was hard, but I never installed it because I was never sure if I'd ever find the rest of the kit. I had it packed away, so out of sight, out of mind. :lawl:

another sexy red accord. Welcome to the club ;)

Thx. It's truly amazing how much the kit adds to the car...this is the look I always wanted.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Looks great. Props! That lip kit will definetly add that piece to your cars exterior that seems to be missing.

Back