Imitation Snail

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaz

Reaction score
i heard intake fans are a scam, if they really made a difference cars would be made with them, for that price you should test it out for us 6thgenerz

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
Do not buy that.

Its a bunch of nonsense and it won't do anything but give you a headache trying to install it the "correct" way to gain that "massive" increase in power they are merely lying to you about anyway.

Its a scam. Its a joke. Don't buy it, we'll make fun of you.

i heard intake fans are a scam, if they really made a difference cars would be made with them, for that price you should test it out for us 6thgenerz

You're suggesting he waste that amount of money?

Why don't you test it out for us hmm? I need a good laugh.

ccordex00

Reaction score
shiee "This will give you 18 to 30 HP easy and 15 to 25 FT LB"
I'll take 2!
abs plastic! light weight!
It will not melt i used one in a civic for two years: the fact the he used one on a civic makes me even more interested in buying one!..I'll take 3!
I can Install this if needed you most buy the parts an pay 40.00 for install.

WOW! AND REALIABLE INSTALLER!

TheHunter

Reaction score
shiee "This will give you 18 to 30 HP easy and 15 to 25 FT LB"
I'll take 2!
abs plastic! light weight!
It will not melt i used one in a civic for two years: the fact the he used one on a civic makes me even more interested in buying one!..I'll take 3!
I can Install this if needed you most buy the parts an pay 40.00 for install.

WOW! AND REALIABLE INSTALLER!

I'd buy one but he doesn't say if it works with 6 speeds or not?

To the OP... just don't do it. There's a reason why you don't see people listing the "magic" mods in their list that will give you power for cheap. No one has the ebay "power chips" that cost like 5 dollars, or the fake turbos, or any of the countless other cheap mods that are supposed to make you a ton of power. The truth is, HP costs $$$. Ccordex is looking to do an h22 swap for $1500 so he can make like 50 hp... I payed 3000 for a 6 speed swap so I could make back some hp... people regularly pay into the thousands for real turbos so they can make some power. Especially with accords, there's no cheap mods that'll make you a bunch :)

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
if you think this will work then buy it, if not don't

there is no such thing as cheap and simple hp for less than ~$250

jaz

Reaction score
You're suggesting he waste that amount of money?

Why don't you test it out for us hmm? I need a good laugh.

why are you being a little girl to me? i said it was a scam, im not the one posting a bulleting about this, u need to chill lol

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
I'd buy one but he doesn't say if it works with 6 speeds or not?

To the OP... just don't do it. There's a reason why you don't see people listing the "magic" mods in their list that will give you power for cheap. No one has the ebay "power chips" that cost like 5 dollars, or the fake turbos, or any of the countless other cheap mods that are supposed to make you a ton of power. The truth is, HP costs $$$. Ccordex is looking to do an h22 swap for $1500 so he can make like 50 hp... I payed 3000 for a 6 speed swap so I could make back some hp... people regularly pay into the thousands for real turbos so they can make some power. Especially with accords, there's no cheap mods that'll make you a bunch :)

Listen to this man, truer words have not yet been spoken.

jaz

Reaction score
trash talk yo, lol this seems to be a sensitive topic, dude just dont get ittttttt, i mean technically thats forced induction.... which would make your sig a fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back