Where can I get this?

671CG5

Reaction score
I need the wiring harness for the 6th gen sedan foglight both A/B, brackets and switch. I cant find in on majestic honda.

Im filling a paypal claim for an accord 2001-2002 fog light kit that was incomplete and I need to source these stuff and how much they cost. Do not buy oem style foglights off eBay especially from the seller trendgear.

It came with a 2001-2003 civic fog light switch and harness. No brackets, instructions and the fitment is wacked out of hell.

So much steps to get a damn refund from pay pal man...now I have to provide a letter stating that it does not fit and why...from an unbiased repairshop, bodyshop etc.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
straight from majestic honda. Look under ACCESORIES - EXTERIOR

36854 SWITCH, FOGLIGHT NO COLOR 13.91
38841 BRACKET, R. FOGLIGHT NO COLOR 3.87
38842 BRACKET, L. FOGLIGHT NO COLOR 3.87
38843 WIRE HARNESS NO COLOR 33.23
38844 WIRE HARNESS NO COLOR 23.96

6THGEN_AI4

671CG5 said:
I need the wiring harness for the 6th gen sedan foglight both A/B, brackets and switch. I cant find in on majestic honda.

Im filling a paypal claim for an accord 2001-2002 fog light kit that was incomplete and I need to source these stuff and how much they cost. Do not buy oem style foglights off eBay especially from the seller trendgear.

It came with a 2001-2003 civic fog light switch and harness. No brackets, instructions and the fitment is wacked out of hell.

So much steps to get a damn refund from pay pal man...now I have to provide a letter stating that it does not fit and why...from an unbiased repairshop, bodyshop etc.

You Sure man, I just bought the fog kit from that trendgear, I haven't try to installed yet but I'll do this week end, let me ask Du3ce, he bought and installed the fog kit, I just don't know if he did buy it from trendgear.
I'll find out

671CG5

Reaction score
ANDRYCK said:
You Sure man, I just bought the fog kit from that trendgear, I haven't try to installed yet but I'll do this week end, let me ask Du3ce, he bought and installed the fog kit, I just don't know if he did buy it from trendgear.
I'll find out

Try fitting the switch at least it's wrong yo.

6THGEN_AI4

671CG5 said:
Try fitting the switch at least it's wrong yo.

yeah man same thing, the swich don't fit, I guess the harness don't fit too, and I dont have the brackets either!!!!!!!!!
Did they repond to your e-mails

671CG5

Reaction score
Wrong switch, wrong harness, no brackets, no instructions this kit is just wrong! When I emailed him he just says make a professional install it. He's an a$$hole.

Best thing to do is go through pay pal. That's what I'm doing...but let me remind you know it takes pretty long. Im almost done with my claim I just have to fax in the letter that it cannot be installed and I'm done. They'll get back to me in like a couple of weeks i think or just days.

shavedaccord Thanks for the info homie.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Hate to tell you this but honda discontinued from selling the harness & brackets seperate as far as i know..you have to either find the kit from a member, another ebay or buy the completel kit from honda which is like $250+

Back