was a little bored today

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
so i drove to the local dealership to look at the new civics and accord sedans, and i noticed that the civics are all 5 lugs now :( makes me feel great that my 7 year old car is a 4 lug and brand new, lower model cars are more :mad: oh well. the accord sedans look alright, i looked into the new tail lights and saw that there was 2 bulbs in there......tho now that i think about it, i couldve been just seeing the reflection from the top of the LED place where those are. oh well, haha. sorry guys no pics, i really went there to get new valve stem covers cuz one of mine flew off. so heres a couple pics of that, and then theres a couple of the current condition of my ridemobile.

Stem Cover:
valvestemcover.jpg

wholerim.jpg

Cardboard and plastic widow and no music :( :mad:
PlasticWindow.jpg

Dashwithnoradio.jpg

and heres the cleaned up engine bay......all i did was zip tie the power wire to the backside of my strut bar, it looks better, and doesnt hang on the throtle body anymore, haha.
Engine.jpg

still need to actually clean the engine bay tho......how do i go about doing that?

okasu

Reaction score
you also forgot to mention... and no 6thgenaccord decal :mad:

lol just teasing man.

HandoEX

Reaction score
My best friend has the same rims on his 99 gsx....They're nice rims!!!!

Attachments

• DSCF1255.jpg
    DSCF1255.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 139

cdubb77

Reaction score
You didn't fix that rear small window yet :confused: What the F*&^ are U waiting for? :mad:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
cdubb77 said:
You didn't fix that rear small window yet :confused: What the F*&^ are U waiting for? :mad:

one word.......insurance

yea, im still waitin on there asses, and also andysautosport.com's asses, i get to check tomorrow to see if i got my refund yet, i doubt it. and im also callin insurance tomorrow to ask why i havent heard from them in like 2 weeks and why i have no money to fix my **** yet.

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
^^Damn, it seems like andy's is giving you the runaround. I'd have a lawyer give em a call and cut all the bull**** out.

Back