For members....Can we get a bit more respect with PM's???

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I don't really know where to put this. This is not a site problem, just some members, especially new members PM too often, asking to much, and can take up alot of my time. I am sure I am not the only one who gets this.

I have my LED thread and get alot of messages. I love to help. Sometimes people ask me things that are in the first post. I know it is a long thread now so it is hard to find little things and I am glad to help. I am happy to help anyway, I am not going to brush people off for no reason. Just be respectful, do some research, and do some thinking before you PM.

I am sure many other people get this type of stuff. I don't want to be mean and not answer so I do, only to get multiple PM's from the same user. I have a job, I have a life, etc, respect that.

I am just asking for people to give a little respect here. PM people who can help you but don't make them do your work for you.

Mods, move or delete this thread if it is in the wrong place or I should just keep this to myself.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
I don't really know where to put this. This is not a site problem, just some members, especially new members PM too often, asking to much, and can take up alot of my time. I am sure I am not the only one who gets this.

I have my LED thread and get alot of messages. I love to help. Sometimes people ask me things that are in the first post. I know it is a long thread now so it is hard to find little things and I am glad to help. I am happy to help anyway, I am not going to brush people off for no reason. Just be respectful, do some research, and do some thinking before you PM.

I am sure many other people get this type of stuff. I don't want to be mean and not answer so I do, only to get multiple PM's from the same user. I have a job, I have a life, etc, respect that.

I am just asking for people to give a little respect here. PM people who can help you but don't make them do your work for you.

Mods, move or delete this thread if it is in the wrong place or I should just keep this to myself.

x2

I get quite a few PM's also, but I guess since I am a 6GA site whore and am always on 6GA due to having my blackberry, it doesn't bother me.

TheHunter

Reaction score
Yeah once my 6 speed swap thread went up I get some from time to time. It gets a little cumbersome when I have to give every one of them my info haha. And a lot of the time it's answered in the thread.

NASOHC

Reaction score
x3 - My Blackberry is always going off! PMs, Conversations, Thread updates, where does it stop! :peace:

finch13

Reaction score
And that's what you guys get for doing something above and beyond the normal member. You should be proud!

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i get like 10 PMs over various forums daily <3

its a pain to answer all of em over the simplest stuff, but feel good that others are coming to you for advice :beer:

MoneyPit

Reaction score
lol. try swapping a j36 turbo into your coupe--pm's for daysssssssssss

Back