Upcoming ROTM Themes!!!!!

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Here are the list of our upcoming themes. If you would like to be up for voting please fill out and pm me the application located in the application and rules thread. Themes can be subject to change depending on application turnout.

Application and Rules

*UPDATE 2014* I am no longer in charge of the ROTM. If you have any questions or concerns please message kn0x47

Last edited:

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
sweet sounds good

my $00.02, maybe there should be a theme for best new member who is running mostly stock except for some mods. A "best fresh meat" if you will for the guys who are in the right direction....then again i'm not telling you how to do you job:omgbd:, just a thought:)

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
^^ohh if you have any suggestions you can always give them!! thanks for the input though, i will think about it

MikeyMike

Reaction score
MANNN those are some good themes... i STILL Say that we should forget the rules one day and have Best Admin/Mod Accord.. my $.02

lwlba

Reaction score
MANNN those are some good themes... i STILL Say that we should forget the rules one day and have Best Admin/Mod Accord.. my $.02

iono about the best admin/mods, as it may create conflict among the rainbow :p jk. but i definitely do wanna see some of the admins/mods run again.

GlassJAw

Reaction score
sweet sounds good

my $00.02, maybe there should be a theme for best new member who is running mostly stock except for some mods. A "best fresh meat" if you will for the guys who are in the right direction....then again i'm not telling you how to do you job:omgbd:, just a thought:)

how bout a "nice clean simple almost OEM" theme?

Wo0t!! Two I might possibly be elegible for..... my poor car aint gonna be anything but stock being a family hauler!!

I'm personally hanging out for the Sept/Oct ROTM..... I know you lot have some very tidy 6GA's!!

Back