Subtle lip kits/oem knock off kits

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Anyone make this? I have an 02 so i got a mugen knock of lip for my car. I really want to get the side and rear done. My problem with the honda kit is i'm paying mostly for paint, thats not a big deal to me. So i'd like the same or similar look, without the cost of paint. I'll probably just get the sides, then the rear from honda, but i'd like to know if i have options. This is for a coupe btw.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Yeah, as far as i can see, it looks to be a replica of stock. I just want to make sure it has the same look. Anyone installed it? Or bought it and compared. I'll probably just buy. Now i just need sides.

WhiteAccord

Banned
Reaction score
yeh same question here? /\ /\ o does anyone know where i can get an oem skirt too?

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
WW sides and rear is the cleanest looking ones out there... or kaminari?

euro r wannabe

Reaction score
haha ive got that same back bumper and front on order, it was sold as a front & rear set. i will post pics on here in a few days and let you guys know...also i have a 02 back bumper, will the lip mount different than it would on a 98 bumper? or will i have to buy a 98? just checking...forgot all about my back bumper when i ordered it.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
euro r wannabe said:
haha ive got that same back bumper and front on order, it was sold as a front & rear set. i will post pics on here in a few days and let you guys know...also i have a 02 back bumper, will the lip mount different than it would on a 98 bumper? or will i have to buy a 98? just checking...forgot all about my back bumper when i ordered it.

u need a 98-00 rear bumper for the lip to fit....same goes for the front... only thing tht's the same are the sideskirts

euro r wannabe

Reaction score
ah hell! well...anyone on here wanna buy a 02 rear bumper? lol..can you make a 01 bumper work with the front lip? cuz i like the 01/02 front bumper and i think i saw a thing somewhere of how to cut it to make one fit but cant remember

Back